promoting british fundamental values
Fundamental British Values – are promoted within all aspects of Ivy House.
The values we promote are –
- Respect for others
- Right and wrong
How do we promote these values at Ivy House?
- Themed days – whole school
- School Council
- Positive behaviour ethos
- Charity work – Children in Need/Red Nose Day/Save the Children/Macmillan Cancer/Padley Centre Derby
- Celebrating different faiths and cultures through the curriculum modules and themes
- PSHE sessions/rules etc
- School curriculum trips
- School fayre and enterprise project
- Dramatic and musical performances for pupils and including pupils